Online Patient Access
Patients can use Patient Access to:
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- Make/cancel appointments online
- Obtain test results online
- View some areas of your medical record online
If you already have your log in details, click on the image below to access the online service.
We offer patients, over 16 years old, the opportunity to use the internet to securely view your electronic medical record held by the surgery. To register for Patient Access, you will need to download and print an application form and questionnaire (see below). These will need to be completed, signed and brought into the surgery with two forms of ID as outlined below:
- one of the following: passport or photo driving licence AND
- one official letter bearing your name and address dated within the last three months from any of the following: your bank, building society, local council, utility company or landline telephone provider
You must bring the documents to the surgery yourself so that your identity can be verified.
Before you sign the application form you should be happy that you understand what the system does and what your responsibilities are.
Please be aware that Online Medical Record Access may not be appropriate in all cases and the GP will write to you if they feel that Online Medical Record Access is not suitable for you.
If access is approved, which may take up to 14 days, your account will be enabled.
You will receive an email once your access has been approved with relevant instructions as how to proceed.
What Can I See?
The system allows you to view the following areas of your medical record:
- Medical record showing diagnoses, investigations and procedures
- Results showing recent investigations such as blood results, blood pressures and x-rays
- Some vaccinations
For more information, please download the Medical Records Guide for Patients available below.
Application for Medical Record Access
Click here to download the Medical Records Guide for Patients (.pdf)
Click here to download the Medical Records Questionnaire (.pdf)
Click here to download an Application for online access to Medical Records (.pdf)
Click here to download information about the registration process with Patient Access (.pdf)