Online Patient Access
Patients can use Patient Access to:
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- Make/cancel appointments online
- Obtain test results online
- View some areas of your medical record online
If you already have your log in details, click on the image below to access the online service.
To register for Patient Access, please provide two forms of ID:
- one of the following: passport or photo driving licence AND
- one official letter bearing your name and address dated within the last three months from any of the following: your bank, building society, local council, utility company or landline telephone provider
You must bring the documents to the surgery yourself so that your identity can be verified.
Application for Medical Record Access
Click here to download the Medical Records Guide for Patients (.doc)
Click here to download the Medical Records Questionnaire (.doc)
Click here to download an Application for online access to Medical Records (.docx)